|Let me just toss out a few topics the (republican owned) "liberal media" under-reported or never reported that have a HUGE effect on our lives and liberties. In no partcular order.|
1) Downing Street Memos
2) Media Ownership (deregulation)
3) Disappearance of Habeas Corpus
4) Fairness Doctrine no longer enforced
5) Freedom of Information Act ratcheted up
6) Bush family close relationship with Bin Ladins
7) Bush family close relationship with the recently departed (yeah right) Ken Lay (Enron)
8) The strategic importance of running that oil pipieline thru Afghanistan
9) Congress working to draft legislation to strangle internet (net neutrality)
10) Military Bases in Iraq
11) All the old Iran-Contra players currently working for Bushco
12) The scummy manner which the medicare prescription bill was passed that has allowed drug companies to make off like bandits
13) Journalists targeted in Iraq
14) The danger posed by a 6 trillion dollar national debt
15) The danger posed by unregulated hedge funds
16) Why labor gets almost no TV time and management dominates the airwaves
17) Oil executives secretly meeting to write our energy policy (fascism)
18) Bankers allowed to write bankruptcy bill (fascism)
If I went thru my notes I could've easily found 100 more stories of great importance the "liberal" media hasn't touched.
20) Voting Integrity (a few stories hitting airwaves now weeks before election..too late)
21) Purging of voter rolls..see GregPalast.com for info that'll make u sick!
22) Depleted Uranium from the hundreds of thousands of shell casings in Iraq
23) Delay and Abramoff running sweat shops/prison camps in Marinas Islands and forcing young Chinese girls into prostitution then abortions
24) Fake, gay (not a fake gay but a fake reporter) reporter Jeff Gannon sleeping over at White House multiple times.
25) Sibel Edmonds being silenced and what she knows about 9/11, Denny Hastert and illegal arms sales.
26) Bill Frist sneaking legislation into a Defense bill to protect big Pharma from lawsuits.
27) Choicepoint collecting data on you perhaps even your DNA.
as I said I could go on and on and on and on. But you don't need to worry your pretty little head about these stories. That damn liberal media bias! lol... After all, Tom Cruise is getting married next month!
Comment by Larry+from+C — October 25, 2006 @ 2:42 pm
This guy has been paying attention! Sadly, nearly everyone else hasn't.