- One small step for fascism, one giant leap for unethical corporate accountability
- The font size is tiny, but this Bush fact sheet nicely summarizes what your Republican neighbors need to know.
- "It's a no-brainer for me..." - V.P. Dick Cheney, on why he supports torture
- The housing bubble has left California and the country
- New studies link cell phones to brain cancer and increased male infertility. Other than that, they're pretty cool to use. (That darn headache just won't go away....)
- Based on campaign cash on hand and organizational assets on the ground, the Republicans should retain majorities in both houses of Congress come November 7.
- Keith Olbermann rejects the Republican Party's use of bin Laden videos (video)
- Bush's Supreme Court showing its prejudice
- How to build a U.S. Embassy without following labor laws (h/t 7 of 6)
- Perks for military families: Free Food (snark alert)
- For the first time since Iraq invasion, active troops prepare to speak out to Congress against war
- Proposition 90 in California is an attempt by Republicans to deceive the public
- Obama for VICE President
- Seven Days at Minimum Wage (video)
- Is the GOP poised to launch the most vicious attacks of the election cycle? Maybe. Maybe not.
October 27, 2006
Posted by Mike at 10/27/2006