- When you go vote on November 7, be sure you remember which political party was the primary driving force that allowed THIS to happen, and subsequently legalized torture and pulverized habeas corpus.
- The return of Earth
- Consequences of a U.S. attack against N. Korea: it's not pretty
- The Mike Stark story
- F*ck Israel
- Progressives of California: your Voter's Guide is here!
- We've known this for years. The Christian Evangelicals are apparently still in the dark on it.
- Juan Cole analyzes the John Hopkins study about the Iraqi death rate. Plus, the right-wing reaction
- Wow. Not only does the Bush-war Administration have total control over the U.S. government, it apparently also controls god's travel itinerary.
- 655,000 reasons why Bush-war must be fired from his job
- The government-backed assassination of Michael Moore
- A well-needed reality check for all of you overly-optimistic Democrats
- If you have a broadband connection, check out news sites Rocketboom and American Microphone
- Yet another federal law broken by the Bush Administration?
- The Republicans are incessantly claiming Democrats begot the Foley scandal. See what happens when someone asks them for evidence to back up that claim.
- "Hail to the Chief" (song)
- Now you can add Supereruptions to your list of things to waste your time fearing.
October 13, 2006
Posted by Mike at 10/13/2006