"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

June 01, 2006

Guest post by military veteran Phil L.:

I certainly feel for anyone that loses his job but in this case the man really, really deserves it! Don't you think it would be fair that he lose his pension and possibly face some jail time also?

"The 60-year old civil servant, a GS-14 employee who earns between $91,407 and $118,828 a year, has been notified that he will be terminated," VA officials said. "The employee violated department policy by taking home electronic files containing the names, birth dates and Social Security numbers of as many as 26.5 million veterans."

The infamous Bush Administration continues to earn high praise in the public view. Now we have 26.5 million military Veterans ever vigilante. I continue to ask, "How many more Bush boners will the public put up with?" I wait on pins and needles now to see if and when my identity is stolen or the VA deposit does not go into my account.

I feel comfortable knowing that the monarchy has my back and that, continuing from the article, "Veterans service organizations and some members of Congress had said they expect several employees and officials to resign or be fired if the department hopes to win back the trust of veterans."

Ya Think!!

Phil L.

No comments: