"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

May 31, 2006

I've been running into increasing numbers of people who voted for Bush in 2000 but not in 2004, and are thus trying to come off as intellectually brilliant or something. Although Bush stole the election in 2000 (and again in 2004), it's these dumbasses who were smart enough to realize their error in '04 but dumb enough in '00 to make the election close enough for Bush to steal.

My message to these dumbasses: Don't come looking to me for any kind of understanding, forgiveness or admiration. You and your kind are the ones that permanently fucked up the lives of every lower and middle class American by sticking your heads through your rectal sphincter in November, 2000. I'm sure the victims of 9/11, of Afghanistan, of Iraq and of Gitmo would agree with me.

No comments: