"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

January 21, 2006

I was listening to Digital Village on KPFK-FM this morning and heard about a new software product, Cyberhawk, which will be released next week. It is "security software... which uses behavioral heuristics to provide comprehensive real-time protection against viruses, worms, trojans, hackers, rootkits, spyware and more". I am guessing that my computers will run more smoothly having just one security program actively monitoring my software rather than the five or so that I currently have, so I am looking forward to giving it a try. Plus, according to the vendor, it will be free to home users. You can have the company notify you when it is officially available for download.

No comments: