"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

July 08, 2005

Steely Fan

Okay, this is just weird. From the L.A. Times Sports Section:

Heaven on earth: James Henry Smith, 55, who died of prostate cancer last week, was a passionate Pittsburgh Steeler fan. So his family arranged an unusual viewing Tuesday night. Smith's body was placed on a recliner with his feet crossed and a remote in his hand. He wore black and gold silk pajamas, slippers and a robe. A beer was at his side as a high-definition TV showed continuous Steeler highlights.

A beer at his side? When I'm dead I want a beer in each hand and my feet propped up with a 24-bottle case. And I want all my blood replaced with the best beer in the world; forget that smelly formaldehyde crap.

No comments: