"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

February 09, 2005

Gmail

I just received an additional 50 invites for Google's Gmail accounts. If you're a compassionate progressive who so desires this great email service, leave your email address in the comments and I'll zip an invite to you (I'll probably remove your comment after that so that I can keep track of the ones I haven't sent). If you aren't a compassionate progressive, well, that's okay... after I take pity on you I'll send one to you, too. If you're a fundagelical waiting for the rapture, well forget you, I don't want to waste these things, unless you can prove that you'll still have email access while sitting naked next to your god-who-speaks-to-Bush.

No comments: