"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

February 09, 2005

"During the gay-marriage debate, these black ministers would come on TV and say things no white conservative would say. 'Sodomy? You're going to burn in hell for that!' And I realized to my delight that if we can get blacks to be conservatives, we have an entire race of Ann Coulters. They do not care about politically correct. It would be so much fun. And they are conservative! I'm going to specifically appeal to them. I decided it's the only free speech I'm willing to give this year. I will go to a black church and talk about gay marriage. The brothers aren't big on queer theory. The four groups most opposed to gay marriage are blacks, Hispanics, old people and blue-collar workers -- i.e., the four pillars of the Democratic Party." - - - Ann Coulter

She is the Republicans' only comedienne, I guess.

No comments: