"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

November 23, 2003

The Arnie Puppet


Left I found this gem of an Arnold quote:

"The Republicans have a choice: It is the recovery bonds, or it is raising taxes. That's a choice. It's up to them. I am only going to make cuts to a certain point. I'm not going to cut dog food for blind people."

It's brief, simple quotes like this that speak volumes about how the Ultra-Right fails in respecting the basic rights of those financially less fortunate. It hasn't taken long to figure out that Perle and the Neocons have their hand up Groperzenegger's ass all the way to his mouth. Arnold, the action, action, action neocon.

On the bright side, blind Calfornians are ecstatic that they will be able to continue with their Alpo diets. And I guess so is Purina/Nestle, maker of Alpo. Someone should research into how much $ Nestle contributed to the recall election. I would, but I'm busy waiting for Arnold's next action action action.

No comments: