"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

April 28, 2011

Floating Australians


Here's my plan for May 21st. I'm going to get up in the morning, strip off my clothes, stand outside (all day if I have to) and wait until I float up to the sky. I'm sure I'll be chosen, because I've lived a clean life and am an optimist, and god likes clean-living optimists because somewhere in one of the bibles there surely is something that suggests or implies that clean-living optimists are the chosen ones.



I'm also going to keep a close eye on Australia May 20th, since they're a day ahead. If there are no reports of floating Australians I'm going to either be extremely disappointed , or else assume that ALL Australians are evil assholes who don't deserve to be saved.

No comments: