"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

November 20, 2009

"I just spent 9 hours of my day, $40 of my hard earned money on two of your books, and took the whole day off work to watch you jump on a bus and throw a half-heated wave to the crowd you were avoiding.

"I have never felt so disrespected. How can you claim that you are different? You aren’t. You are just as selfish as everyone else in Washington. It breaks my heart. I thought you might be the answer to the turmoil this country is under but you aren’t. You just slapped hundreds of Hoosiers in the face. The hard working type of people that you claim to represent.

"You say in your book that you chose to sleep well over eating well. At the end of the day I know that you don’t care that you wasted the whole day of some 20 year old college student who lives on their own. I understand that all that matters is that I spent my money on two of your books. I’m sure your eating well. You certainly have no reason to be sleeping well."

One of many angry letters from 300 Palin supporters who waited for 5 hours in the rain to get her to sign copies of her new book but instead got dissed by Governor Quitter.

Excuse me while I step outside to shed a few tears for these oblivious teabaggers (tears of laughter, that is...)

UPDATE: Best name given to Ms. Palin in the comments: "Media Whore of Babble-on". Oops, here come more tears!

UPDATE II: Check out this video of some of the supporters waiting for the book-signing.

No comments: