"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

February 23, 2009


Many people whom I know keep asking me (for some reason) if things are going to get worse in the economy. So I keep telling them, yes, things are going to get much worse. I was going to resume funding my 401K when the market "bottomed out" (my prediction) at 7,500. However, I just found out (after asking myself) that things are going to get much worse, so I'm holding off on that 401K thingy for a bit longer. Hey, don't bitch at me... I've been much more accurate about this economy's demise than nearly all the so-called economic experts, and my degree is in Physiology, to boot!

What's the secret of my success at prediction? Well, all you have to do is know that anything Former President Bush (god I love saying that) touched during his 8-year tenure has or will turn to shit (economy, environment, Middle East, military, health care, human rights, civil justice, etc.).

As you know it takes much longer to fix something than to screw it up. So if Bush had 8 years to screw things up, it will take decades to repair it all. Don't be looking for an economy like we had under Clinton for another 20 or more years. Sorry.

No comments: