"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

April 04, 2008

FRIDAY F U N
If you're a regular reader of Friday Fun then I apologize for the more infrequent posting of these humorous tidbits that I come across during my internet meanderings. Home, work, and my political life have all become more hectic lately. On the last one, last weekend I was a delegate at the California Democratic Party Convention in San Jose. I've just become both the Secretary and Newsletter Editor of our local Democratic Club, and I'm currently serving as Campaign Treasurer of a good friend who's running for City Council. All in all, life is more exciting and stimulating, and I wish that I had more time to spend on this ol' blog. But, thankfully 7 of 6 continues to keep it interesting and active with his fine posting of timely information and insight into the trials and tribulations that so, so many of our honored military veterans are suffering at the hands of our desperately inept commander-in-chief and Congress.

No comments: