"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

February 12, 2008

100,000 and Counting

Sometime today LEFT is RIGHT will reach 100,000 hits. I could go with some standard expressions, like:

"It's been a labor of love....."
"When I started this it was just a simple blog....."
"Many thanks to our loyal readers over the years...."
"So much has changed since I started this...."
"Onward to the next 100,000....."

And so on. But really, when all is said and done, the most important things are that I gained a friend in Arizona (7 of 6), gained a much better perspective on life and politics, and lost my desire to partake in protest marches (big waste of time). Oh, and I learned how to do some basic HTML coding (woo-hoo!).

Thank you Blogger/Google for giving to me this free medium for communicating my thoughts, ideas and opinions. I can't imagine what kind of dictatorship we'd be living in these days without the internet tubes at our disposal.

No comments: