"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

February 01, 2008

Bits and Pieces for the Week of January 27 - February 2

Things must be rosy if you're an Exxon Mobil Corp. executive or investor. Record profits (again)... while the rest of America takes it in the... rear end! (7 of 6)

Hey, I got quoted! (Mike)

Mitt Ronmey's solution to the recession: Put old people back into the workforce. (Mike)

Sometimes it does pay to have your picture in the paper (Mike)

Finally. Vending machines that dispense pot. (Mike)

A life raft for being $54,000 in debt? I bet this guy is very typical of most Americans. With my mortgage and new vehicle debt, I'm $170,000 in debt! And I doubt I have much equity in my home now that the bubble is bursting here in AZ. (7 of 6)

No comments: