"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

May 29, 2007

More on Cindy Sheehan

Cindy inspired me to attend my first protest march ever. She helped me discover a new form of patriotism, DISSENT!

I took a cooler filled with bottles of water on ice and made sure a few unprepared folks did not succumb to heat stroke. bu$h ate cake with McCain at Luke AFB, then he went to speak at one of those captive audiences at a local senior citizen center.

I can't ever forget the day: Aug. 29th, 2005. The day Katrina came ashore in New Orleans. I was so proud I was able to walk away with 2 signs that said, "AMERICA STANDS WITH CINDY". bu$h went on to strum the guitar on an aircraft carrier in San Diego, CA.

I have learned to spend some of my time and make my voice be heard. I speak for my brother, who works 2 jobs to support his family but does not have the time to protest. I speak for my wife who is working to support my son and my disabled rear end.

For bu$h, his history will be mired in the muck of what is left of New Orleans and the continued arrogance of the Iraqi Occupation.

Cindy, Stay well, take care of yourself. You have given me strength and touched my life in more ways than can be imagined. When no one had the courage to stand up to the bu$h cabal, you did! You are the Rosa Parks of this Iraqi Occupation.

I want everyone to know, "I STAND WITH CINDY!"

No comments: