"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

May 25, 2007

Bits and Pieces for the Week of May 20 - 26

Is imidacloprid the culprit in the massive bee killoff? (Mike)

It's like, I don't have to make my voice heard. Keith O. does it for me. (Mike)

Powerful seat belt PSA (Mike)

"Podcast: The Real Cost of the War -- Long-Term Care for the Wounded -- Report from economics correspondent Paul Solman of the PBS News Hour." (7 of 6)

I tried to pick out the best line from this wonderful article by David Sirota, all I could come up with was: "...every time a Democrat claims they can't stop the war, they make themselves look stupid." (7 of 6)

Yes, you can be too gay to be an "Arabic linguist". (7 of 6)

I wonder if this apparent doubling of the number of combat troops in Iraq by December has anything to do with Bush's plans to attack Iran... (Mike)

Democrats: Go Here. You'll know what to do. (Mike)

I (and all the anti-war activists in 2002) told you so... It's all about the oil. (Mike)

The illegal U.S. occupation of Iraq is easing Al Queda's fundraising woes (Mike)

Here's a video worth watching. (7 of 6)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First visit for me. I'll come back!

Mike said...

Okay, I'll wait here....