"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

April 09, 2007

As The Body Count Rises...

Normally I wouldn't comment on a Presidential candidate, however, he is my State Senator. McCain must be going off his rocker, otherwise, how do you account for these kinds of statements from "60 Minutes" last night:

“Of course I’m gonna misspeak, I’ve done it on numerous occasions. And I probably will in the future. I regret that when I divert attention to something that I’ve said from my message. But that’s just life. And I’m happy, frankly, with the way I operate. Otherwise it’d be a lot less fun."
Is this a new republi-con talking point: MISSPEAK? Let's call it for what it is, a LIE! Not only should you be ashamed, you should be censored, John.

Additionally, while soldiers are dying, (11 more in Iraq over the Easter weekend), you find it "fun" with the "way" you "operate". I have low tolerance for this kind of behavior, in fact it sickens me.

(h/t Think Progress)

No comments: