"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

March 06, 2007

"There's a guy named Bill Maher, I don't know who he is, I know he's some kind of guy on television. He actually looks like P.T. Barnum, but he thinks he's smart. He doesn't make as much money as I do, by the way. He has a small show on HBO. He could never do talk radio. This is too tough a medium.

"Standard format is to have six idiot lefties, and he invites one dummy conservative, and they all attack him, and he sits there like Mister Goofball. He called for Cheney's death, OK, and everyone knows that.

"Apparently it's OK to call for the death of the vice president, but it's not OK to say that you find lesbian marriage disgusting and nauseating and it makes you want to puke. This shows you why liberalism is a mental disorder.

"Apparently a death threat is not as bad as homo -- let's say homo -- it's not even homophobia. What it is, from my point of view, is not homophobia at all. I don't fear lesbians who are married raising children. I have contempt for them. I think it is child abuse. That's my personal opinion. And I guarantee you if you polled most Americans, they would say the exact same thing that I'm saying. If you polled most politicians they wouldn't, though. That's why we're in trouble in this country -- no truth, no justice, no hope.

"The culture is imploding like Chernobyl. It is melting down like Chernobyl, the Pink Hand has melted the country down. The Pink Hand has melted the nation down."

Ultra-conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage

Wow. And unfortunately far too many listeners will eat up this highly toxic verbal sewage and spit it out in the form of prejudice and intolerance. God save us all...

No comments: