- Here's a story about the death of a woman who actually mattered
- Hilarious spoof about Ladies Nights (video from TDS)
- Campaigns & Elections is holding their political training seminar on "All Things Ethical" March 15-16, 2007 in, of all places, Las Vegas
- 10 Myths about global warming
- Why don't they sell these great-looking rollable readers in the U.S.?
- They're starting to ban cell phone use in cars, so why not ban iPods for streetwalkers?
- Accounting 101A, Prof. L. P. Bremer: "How To Give $8.8B In Cash To Your Enemy" (h/t 7 of 6)
- The American dollar, Bush, and Iran: the impending collapse of the U.S. economy
- Hillary Clinton trying hard to gain membership in the Neocon Club.
- Only 13 percent of congressional Republicans say they believe that human activity is causing global warming, compared to 95 percent of congressional Democrats.
- Once a strong supporter of Bush-war's sandbox foreign policies, Japan is now wavering
- The dirt on Wal*Mart
- The dirt on hand sanitizers
February 09, 2007
Posted by Mike at 2/09/2007