- Wait! Don't throw away your dead gadget yet. You may be able to fix it. (and save some moolah)
- Don't Be Left in the Dark by the Daylight-Saving Time Change
- Here is a quick video refresher of the successes in Iraq brought to you by the Bush Administration, the Neoconservative think tanks, the mainstream media, and all the Republican and Democratic Senators and Congresspersons who voted to let Bush use the U.S. military to pressure Saddam Hussein into giving up his WMDs... that he didn't actually possess. Enjoy the images.
- If you are a "younger" woman with chronic health issues, then check out ChronicBabe for lots of health resources
- Yet more evidence of health benefits of chocolate
- Still not convinced that Bush-war is gearing up to attack Iran? Well, here's more evidence.
- The Iraq War just entered another, more violent stage: victims of the U.S. occupation successfully attack U.S. military base.
- I wish I had time to write a post about this critical issue, but please go and read this Washington Post article by Dana Priest and Anne Hull, about the care of returning and injured Iraq War Veterans.
- Interrupting: How to avoid it; when to do it.
February 23, 2007
Posted by Mike at 2/23/2007