- K.O. destructs Bush-war's attempt at terrorizing Americans in his SOTU (video)
- You would have to be a truly incompetent leader to fuck up Iraq like this. Bush-war is proof of that.
- "Because of Iraq" - short video by VoteVets.org
- Internet Explorer 7 users: I've been using this cool IE7 add-on, IE7Pro, for a while now and it has some very useful features (oh, and it's free). Highly recommended by LEFT is RIGHT.
- How to save money when buying and installing Windows Vista; also, for some chuckes, see Windows Vista Upgrade Decision Flowchart
- The "One Laptop per Child" $100 laptop now at $150
- The "How Many Legislators Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb Act"
- Find out how safe your local Wal*Mart store is
- The “ic” Factor
- Bush/Israel want to attack Iran now because the Iranians have a few uranium-enrichment centrifuges that are frequently breaking down, and for which key replacement parts (bearings) are unavailable. Well, compared to Iraq, at least Iran does have a few grams of processed uranium, so let's attack them too!
- With Congress lost, Bush-war tries other avenues to acquire absolute power (h/t 7 of 6)
- With Bush-war poised to attack Iran within a few months, it's probably wise to bone up on the region's geography
- No End In Sight - a soon-to-be-released documentary film detailing the utter incompetence of Bush-war's running of the Iraq War.
February 02, 2007
Posted by Mike at 2/02/2007