- The Rep. Virgil Goode (Muslim-hater) fiasco has received a lot of press and opinions, but Juan Cole says it best.
- This is bizarre. Here is the recently-censored-by-the-Bush-Administration NY Times piece, showing the blacked-out sections and all.
- Black eye for Canada: illegal waste exportation (c'mon you Canadians, we in the U.S. look up to your higher standards)
- Fat bugs and.... Shrinking houses
- Look out, Barack Obama is secretly plotting to destroy America
- Ever the inventive society, Americans using new torture techniques
- The Bush-war EPA is now restricting data access and destroying documents. I mean, WTF?!
- Will environmental scientists save us from ourselves?
- Not content enough destroying the U.S. Army in Iraq, Bush-war now setting up the U.S. Navy for action against Iran
- Redirecting the impeachment process
- The threat above us
- Hey, all you soldiers in Iraq: I'll bet you didn't know that increasing the troop levels isn't a hard thing to do
- Bush-war Administration flexes its censorship muscles
- Time Magazine just lost all credence by selecting YOU as Person-of-the-Year. Controversial, yes. Stupid, also yes.
- Howard Zinn on why cutting and running from Iraq is inevitable (audio)
December 22, 2006
Posted by Mike at 12/22/2006