"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

November 07, 2006

LEFT is RIGHT's election prediction:

Republican RoboCalls aside, the pernicious control of vote counting by the Republican Party Corporation, in combination with its countless vote suppression activities of the past few weeks, will override the intentions of Democratic voters in a sufficient number of key races, allowing the Republican Corporation to maintain total control of the Federal government.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

If I thought there were gods, I'd be spending the entire day finding out who the god of elections is. Then I'd have FTD deliver her one heckuva flower/candy arrangement along with a request to finally let election fairness and justice prevail for a change, rather than suffering through another gaping hole in the process of achieving civilized and altruistic existence on this planet.

As I've mentioned previously on this site, unless the Republicans shoot themselves in the foot and "blow" their plans today, I will no longer blog here. I've spent the past 4 years trying to make a difference, however small, in bringing attention to the raw evil wrought by those currently in power in Washington D.C. That means I'm 4 years closer to dying, and if I can't make a difference with blogging, then its time to search for a more effective use of my remaining life, trying somehow to make a difference in the lives of the oppressed.

No comments: