- Good riddance to another knuckle-scraping Congressman.
- I still can't figure out how Keith Olbermann gets away with this, but thank god he can.
- Coming to a precinct near you on November 7th. Goodbye, democracy, who we once loved. It was great while it lasted. Long live the truly evil people of this once great nation.
- NBA bans Republican heckler from league (broken link fixed)
- Why gasoline prices have dropped so much right before the November election
- Incredible research may result in restoring sight to victims of degenerative blindness.
- If Halloween doesn't scare you, maybe THIS will. Or, if you're from my state of California, maybe THIS.
- No one does sleazy and unethical campaign commercials as well as Republicans
- The theft of the 2006 election has begun
- For all you polls/elections addicts out there, this site should keep you occupied for a while
- Apparently the First Lady is off her meds again
- Downsizing the EPA
- What Dems should expect if they win the House
- Hmmm, I know I put that gun somewhere....
November 03, 2006
Posted by Mike at 11/03/2006