- I understand that the U.S. economy is going to tank within the next 12 months or so, but this scenario seems a bit outrageous.
- Never, ever, in my wildest imagination did I ever think I'd see this
- Buy greeting cards (for the upcoming holidays) made by union workers
- Want to see the future of American politics? Look no further than this week's California election results.
- Australia to Santa: "We'd like some of the wet stuff this year."
- Acetaminophen May Be a Leading Cause of Acute Liver Failure (note: subscr. req.)
- Union of Concerned Scientists implore FDA to not use new effective (to humans) antibiotics on cattle
- Dems start "sweeping" corruption from government
- Here is a terrific site that is monitoring voter suppression actions going on right now, plus info for voters on whom to contact for voting problems.
- LA Times just exhaled its last breath of life
- Olbermann explains Republican RoboCalls
- After today's election, Bush-war will still have the reins to our debacle in Iraq. Here's a new blog that delves deeply into analysis of U.S. foreign policy.
- So, I wonder how the rich are faring...
- Here's one group of the animal kingdom that can't get enough global warming
- If you've been asleep since Friday, then you've been missing the latest, greatest, unethical Republican campaign tactic
- Campaign commercials a la Mark Fiore
- If students and their parents are so incredibly stupid to fall for this recruitment tactic, then maybe they deserve the consequences? I mean, we're supposed to protect the hungry, the poor the homeless, etc., but are we also required to protect the stupid? Just a question....
- "Please leave," military begs Rumsfeld
November 09, 2006
Posted by Mike at 11/09/2006