- Warning to UCLA students: You'd better have your student I.D. at all times
- My god, CNN newsman Glenn Beck is one huge asshole!
- John McCain, on his new campaign for prez-in-2008 web site, mentions that he's a Republican only once. Hey, Republicans, if it embarrasses you when you're called one, then why don't you just do the right thing and join the Democrats? We sure as hell aren't embarrassed.
- Couple could get 20-year sentence for "snuggling" on U.S. flight.
- Ambramoff claims six highly corrupt Democratic Senators. I say give them the boot too (the left one, of course).
- When you walk like a traitor, you'll tend to talk like one
- Fields of Fire - short video by IRIN about cluster bombs in Lebanon
- VNRs (video news reports), which are corporate-produced fake news segments on TV camouflaged as real news, still a big problem
- Yet another prominent Republican knuckledragger bites the dust
November 17, 2006
Posted by Mike at 11/17/2006