"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

October 26, 2006

Yesterday, Bush-war said this about Iraq:

"My attitude about our – look, I'm into campaigning out there: People want to know, can you win? That's what they want to know. I mean, there's – look, there's some 25 percent or so that want us to get out, shouldn't have been out there in the first place – and that's fine. They're wrong. But you can understand why they feel that way. They just don't believe in war, and – at any cost. I believe when you get attacked and somebody declares war on you, you fight back. And that's what we're doing."

Let me remind all you Republicans reading this that this was YOUR President talking. First of all, the latest polls show that well over 60% of Americans want out of Iraq now. Secondly, Iraq neither attacked us nor declared war on us. Third, your president talks as if he's clinically retarded!

I never even considered voting for this man. I think he is a mean s.o.b. And I would never give him the time of day because he'd probably steal my watch off my wrist if I showed him. I won't even bring up the fact that he alone is responsible for the murders of well over 600,000 totally innocent humans. Just how much more of this terrible excuse for a man are you going to tolerate?

No comments: