- Saving the planet one Green Chimney at a time
- "Calif. GOP wants own candidate to withdraw"
- "Your words are lies, Sir." (video)
- Obese kids are aging before their time. So does that mean they'll be going on Social Security earlier?
- Hey voters: Just by voting for Democrats, you can legally kill off at least one evil top Republican, so get off your butt November 7th and do your duty!
- Watch Senator Tom Kean of New Jersey avoid answering questions about Iraq.
- Only 30 percent of Iraq’s 3.5 million students are currently attending classes due to the drastic increase in daily violence.
- Brainshrub interviews Mr. Bill Scher, of LiberalOasis.com, on how bloggers significantly shape the political debate (audio)
- Judge Revokes Lay's Conviction
- Google going solar
- Nevadans to vote on legalizing marijuana
- Fantasy Football players: meet Fantasy Congress
- First Bush-appointed chair of U.S. Election Assistance Commision says 'No Standards for E-Voting Devices, System 'Ripe for Stealing Elections'
- Good news and bad news: Californians can opt to use paper ballots.
- If only Bush-war had been Amish
- George Allen Insult Generator
October 20, 2006
Posted by Mike at 10/20/2006