- See how badly Bush-war is abusing vets in this report on the misspending of allocated funds for veterans' mental health care
- Bush gets Stoned
- Top 25 censored stories of the past year. Some of these are truly frightening.
- 21 questions about the Iraq War, answered
- Is Keith Olbermann the only mainstream TV reporter left in the U.S. who reports the facts? It's starting to look like it. Check out this pre-9/11 analysis. (video)
- I was going to post an excerpt from Juan Cole's assessment of the NIE report, but the whole thing is so good, please just go and read the entire thing.
- "Since 2000, 'workers' health insurance premiums have risen a total of 84 percent, while their wages have increased 20 percent and inflation has risen 18 percent.'"
- If this doesn't get Keith Olbermann fired, nothing will. Where's this oratory been for the past 5 years?
- If you haven't already, then watch President Clinton rip Fox News a HUGE one. (of course, too little, too late). Also (via Phil L.) Keith Olbermann sums it all up.
- Big Oil: Scamming you every day at the gas pump, scamming the US Treasury at the bank.
- More on the MediCare Doughnut Hole. By the way, if the Bush-war Administration doesn't completely bankrupt the U.S. with this war on concepts (today's concept is "terrorism"), then the medical insurance industry will surely finish the job.
- With an advanced degree in Physiology, I feel comfortable in telling you that THIS PRODUCT is a total waste of your money unless you have significant pulmonary disease. (It might be handy to keep around for a medical emergency, though.)
September 29, 2006
Posted by Mike at 9/29/2006