- Terrific speach by Mayor Ross C. “Rocky” Anderson
- Oops! MoveOn caught swiftboating.
- The reality of the threat of Iran
- Attack of the Killer Popcorn
- Apparently, since bloggers could not generate higher ticket sales for Snakes on a Plane, their effect on politics is also negligible.
- Israel govt. appoints general to oversee Israel's part in the upcoming U.S./Israel attack of Iran.
- $100 laptops, intended for third-world nations, close to a reality
- Wal*Mart isn't evil
- A looming disaster of glacial proportions
- For all you geeks out there, here's a preview of some of the new Vista screens
- Wow. Talk about "what goes up must come down"... This is going to be a killer "down"
- So, if one Senator can secretly block legislation single-handedly, why haven't the Democratic Senators been using this procedure to block some of the horrific legislation spewing out of Congress the past 6+ years?
September 01, 2006
Posted by Mike at 9/01/2006