"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

July 24, 2006

This past weekend I *read Michael Crichton's "STATE OF FEAR". I highly recommend it, as it forces you to rethink the whole global warming issue.

If you are into learning more on this issue, I recommend Stephen Schneider's Climate Change website. A leading expert in the field, he analyzes scientific evidence in a relatively unbiased manner, in the process raising more questions than answers (as should be done at the current stage of man's knowledge of this science), and urging governments to err on the side of caution while simultaneously incorporating cost/benefit assumptions into political, regulatory and legislative decisions.

(*Actually, that's a lie. I listened to the audiobook. I can read, but heck, multi-tasking is much more fun.)

No comments: