- McCain, Esquire and dog shit (really!)
- Federal Court attacks California's corrupt prison system (well; it's about time)
- S.F. Mayor Gavin Newsom indirectly tells L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa to put aside political ambitions and publicly support Phil Angelides.
- The cause of morning sickness
- Cigarettes on target to kill more Earthlings than Bush-war
- Hey now now: For no particular reason, here is one of my favorite new songs. I guarantee that it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
- Now you can rent hybrid cars (video)
- Jeez, this global warming thing is starting to get serious: shrinking vineyards (reg. req.)
- Our fascist state develops
- Mexican Presidential candidate submits proof of computer manipulation and of votes that weren't counted. Hmmm.... Why does that sound so familiar...
- Check out the trailer for Iraq for Sale
- Lately this seems more commonplace everywhere else except where you would expect it: the U.S.
- List of hospitals in U.S. participating in artificial blood experiment on patients without patient consent
July 13, 2006
Posted by Mike at 7/13/2006