- Something useful: Massive list of foreign search engine links
- Kudos to Toyota: they get it
- The failings of Conservatism
- Turkey ready to enter the fray
- With god in his heart (I'm sure), Bush-war gropes the German Chancellor.
- How idiotic are the neocons, you ask? They're evacuating Americans from Lebanon via CRUISE SHIP! Talk about huge, slow-moving targets... At least they'll get some good meals at the 24-hour buffet before being blown to smithereens.
- As always, the real victims of war
- Getting closer to VRM refinancing
- So Bush-war used the word "shit" in what he thought was a private conversation. So? What's the big fucking goddam deal?
- The future of memory storage?
July 20, 2006
Posted by Mike at 7/20/2006