- Curious to know if the NSA is reading your emails? Here's one way to find out. Remember, if you think bush is monitoring you, then just use big words.
- If you haven't yet made a habit of checking Juan Cole's Informed Comment every day, then you are missing one of the best sources of analysis of what's really happening in Iraq.
- Here's a web site that will try to convince you that Islamic terrorists are out to get YOU, no matter where you live. The racism and bigotry embedded in the articles are a timely manifestation of all that is wrong with the average American's view of the rest of the world.
- Iraqi insurgents offer peace plan, Bush-war says go fuck yourselves
- So the US Supreme Court says Guantanamo is operating illegally. And Bush-war is going to listen to them? Yeah, right.
- This is great: Measuring the success of the Iraqi War using NCLB (No Child Left Behind) standards.
- "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. " - - - Mark Twain
June 30, 2006
Posted by Mike at 6/30/2006