- Set aside about 10 minutes (25 if you're a Republican) and read this excellent summary of the Iraq War by Juan Cole.
- Remember the Jonestown massacre of 1978? Well, a survivor from that horrific event is running for California Lieutenant Governor (and may actually win).
- Here is Joe Dunn's latest TV ad. This guy is seriously good for California.
- Cleaning your way to death
- A growing revolt within the GOP
- Shocking U.S. prison stats
- Time for a new hurricane category
May 23, 2006
Posted by Mike at 5/23/2006