- Charges filed against Ohio elections officials for wrongdoings during 2004 election ballot counting
- Half of young US adults lack health insurance
- An interview with Amy Goodman (of Democracy Now!)
- You'll be hearing a lot about this Vanity Fair article by Carl Bernstein, so you may as well go and read it now.
- Neil Young sings and bashes Bush
- Christian Fundamentalists: The Most Evil People In The World?
- Another corrupt, elected Republican sent to the slammer
- Bush Administration: "No sex before marriage." For anyone.
MedicareMedicaid "gotcha": New rules will adversely affect thousands, especially the poor. (thanks, Joy)
- Phil L. sends us a link to this article by WaPo staff writer David Finkel, about angry liberals.
April 18, 2006
Posted by Mike at 4/18/2006