- The case against buying a beachhouse
- Great "Crashing The Gate" video.
- Nothing but a first class job by Sen. Russ Feingold in finally and succinctly getting a part of the evolving Democratic message out to the public forum. I think it was a boost to the party. (video)
- Cuba Demands America Return Guantanamo Bay
- "I want these motherf**king snakes off the motherf**king plane!"
- Avian flu pandemic may not happen after all
- Hurricane forcast for 2006
- Occupation update: Fallujah still broken, and Samarra now under seige
- The Daily Scribble: may it rest in peace.
- Progressive California Assemblyman Marco Firebaugh, 1966-2006
- In this interesting interview, Google CEO Eric Schmidt explains his company's recent behavior, including the tussle over Chinese censorship
- About those daily vitamin supplements you take: you'd better think twice
- Here's Bush-war's press conference transcript from today (Tuesday). Read it and weep.
- Pioneer of political behavior research dies
- "Mission Accomplished?" Absolutely!
- Neocons continue legacy of disenfranchisement of poor voters
- Juan Cole summarizes the Top Ten Catastrophes of the Third Year of American Iraq
- Secular Arab takes muslim extremists to the woodshed (video)
- THREE YEARS OF WAR IN IRAQ: A TIMELINE
- Really, you shouldn't play your PlayStation 2 while driving a bus
- More proof: global warming---> rising sea temperatures---> increasing storm intensities
March 24, 2006
Posted by Mike at 3/24/2006