- Staunch, hard-core Republican Peggy Noonan now says she would have voted for Gore if only she had known. Yeah, right.... my b.s. detector just red-lined.
- 21 airports nationwide don’t detect bomb-making materials
- *** I'm quite sure that if Jesus Christ were alive today, he would be leading THIS CHARGE. Isn't that right, Republicans?
- Who's more "desperate", the Iraqi insurgents or the Bush Administration
- Man sues himself
- Calif. court tosses out lawsuit filed against U.C. Berkeley website about evolution
- Victims of Hurricane Katrina living in FEMA trailers now in danger from future hurricanes ***UPDATE*** Apparently they are already in danger from another environmental element
- What Wal-Mart costs you, the taxpayer
- Bush now tries to strong-arm Bulgaria
- Isaac Hayes drops "Chef" role on South Park in deference to Scientology
- Is attacking Iran really a cover for our defeat in Iraq?
- Bugman wins major victory
- Bush and Cheney save Hollywood (cartoon)
- Here's a little VIDEO of the latest casualties of Bush-war's liquidation of Iraq
- O'Reilly the Attack Dog
March 16, 2006
Posted by Mike at 3/16/2006