- Google joins the satanic tribe of lobbyists in Washington D.C.
- Blue Cross of California: File a claim... lose your coverage
- Check out this entry for a contest for the best Chevy Tahoe SUV commercial. Someone is asleep at the website's wheel (pun intended). Here's another. And This.
- Abramoff gets off easy. Should've gotten life.
- If you haven't already, check out PoliticsTV
- Most of the highest-paying internet search terms are for lawyers or finance companies
- "Bushit" bumper stickers now cost $100
- Bad electronic voting machines continue to plague primaries/elections
- The real victims of bird flu
- A decent proposal
- Bush-war's new Chief-of-Staff's claim to fame
- Karl Rove spills the beans on "Shooter" Cheney
- Terrific news regarding the internet and freedom of speech
March 30, 2006
Posted by Mike at 3/30/2006