"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

December 01, 2005

Way back in March-April, 2003 I thought for sure that the Bush-war Administration would arrange for WMD to be planted within Iraq's borders in order to "discover" them, thus justifying the invasion. I'm still confounded that they did NOT do this, especially after seeing what they have done both before and after the invasion. However, after the revelations this week of the Pentagon paying Iraqi journalists to write favorable-to-U.S. articles in Iraqi newspapers, I have officially given up trying to think of new ways the Bush clan might fuck over everyone else (and using your and my income tax to boot!) What they have done, and will continue to do, far exceed my wildest conspiracy theories.

***UPDATE (12/2/05): Media Matters has a LOT MORE on this very serious matter.

No comments: