|California newspapers are reporting today that Arnold has a slew of new initiatives in the works regardless of how voters respond to his slate next Tuesday. ArnoldWatch has secretly obtained a list of the first ten initiatives Arnold will propose: |
1. Eliminate legislative branch
2. Reduce pay of teachers, nurses, cops and firefighters to minimum wage
3. Require journalists to pay royalty for interviews with Governor and staff
4. Make bodybuilding the state sport
5. All schools required to play governor's movies in rotation on weekly basis (and, of course, pay royalties)
6. Ban contributions by special interests but allow unlimited contributions from everyone else
7. Governor designates who is a "special interest"
8. Require monthly elections
9. Upon reelection to second term, gubernatorial term limits are suspended and coronation is held
10. Build a palace and a horse-drawn carriage
Sounds about right. God bless imbeciles like Groperzenegger and Bush; without them we would often have no reason to get out of bed in the morning.