"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

October 25, 2005

Bitter Fruit

I had added the following link as part of the "2000" video post below, but the more I watched it, the more distressed and angry I got, so I'm reposting it separately in hopes that more bloggers will see it:

BITTER FRUIT

Paul Fusco photographed some funerals of soldiers murdered by Bush-war and set up a very moving slideshow of about 40 of his photographs with his audio commentary. I strongly suggest watching it at least 2 or 3 times, preferably at different times of the day, in order to get the full impact. The photographs are exceptional and his commentary is compelling. I'm to the point where I feel like I took the photos and can feel the pain of the subjects.

We've got to do something to stop this madness.

No comments: