"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

August 19, 2005

Eastward, Ho!

Downtown Crawford, TX

This weekend LEFT is RIGHT will be traveling from his cozy home in Cerritos, California to join the protest in Crawford, Texas. I hope to see other Southern Californians there, helping out and making our voices heard.

Hotel/motel rooms in the surrounding areas, such as Waco and Dallas/Fort Worth, are going fast, so get online now and start searching if you're headed that way.

I must be careful when protesting, or I'll end up here:

Crawford City Jail

I probably won't be blogging while I'm gone, but I promise to all readers of LEFT is RIGHT that I will post some pics of Camp Casey next week.

No comments: