"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

July 14, 2005

How I Learn

I've had friends and family ask me where I get my information for posting. Well, for the majority of my posts I review several free daily email newsletters:

Above the Fold (from Environmental Health News)
Arnold Watch (the Groperzenegger's latest shenanigans)
BushGreenWatch (Bush's anti-environmental policies)
Campus progress Network (from Center for American Progress)
Common Dreams (progressive news and views)
Economic Policy Weekly (from Center for American Progress)
Information Clearing House
IRIN (Integrated Regional Information Networks)
The Progress Report (from Center for American Progress)
The Roundup (daily California politics)

I religiously visit my Daily Readings links, especially those under "The Best". I also periodically check many of the links listed in the three lines at the top of this blog. Otherwise, like everyone else, I just look at promising links that I might come across while surfing.

No comments: