"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

April 14, 2005

Feinstein Supports Iraq Occupation


I received this reply today from one of my U.S. Senators:

April 14, 2005

M. Mike Stabile
12345 XXXXXXXX Street
XXXXXXXXXXXXX, California 9XXXX

Dear M. Stabile:

Thank you for writing to me regarding the Bush Administration's requests for additional funding for continuing operations and reconstruction of Iraq. I appreciate hearing from you.

Given the uncertainty regarding the true cost of our military operations, I believe the Administration should provide detailed plans to Congress and the American people describing how these funds will be spent. I believe the United States has assumed an enormous responsibility in Iraq and see this war through to victory. I look forward to working with the Administration to arm and support our troops so that they accomplish the mission on the battlefield and return home as soon as possible.

Please know that I will keep your comments in mind when the Senate considers the Presidents request. Again, thank you for writing me regarding this important issue. If you have any additional comments or questions please contact my office at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Big deal, so she wants a detailed list. So it looks like Senator Feinstein will continue to be a shill for the Republicans in their quest to continue pumping hundreds of billions of our dollars into the bottomless, deadly pit called Iraq. We need to get Senator Boxer to punch some sense into Feinstein.

No comments: