"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

October 08, 2004

I don't know what's wrong with Backblog's COMMENTS service. I miss hearing from you folks. As a paying Backblog customer, I think I deserve at least an explanation from them. (And, yes, I paid my subscription renewal.)

UPDATE: Yariv at Backblog pointed out to me that the apostrophe I had in my title ("It's hard work" which I changed to "It is hard work") was the culprit. Kind of a goofy thing (the apostrophe) that prevents the service from working, but I do appreciate the very quick reply to my request for help. I recommend Backblog for your blog comments; it's very stable and reliable, and the optional paid service gives you many useful features, including the ability to easily delete offensive comments. Of course, I like to leave the more offensive ones up, as it only reveals the commentor's sad mental state.

No comments: