"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

August 31, 2004

Losing My Sanity - Help Me!

Leave it to the COMPASSIONATE Republican Administration to rip open the deep psychological wounds of Vietnam, followed by ripping the sutures that were allowing 9-11 to slowly heal, all in the name of trying to get an alcoholic, psychologically unbalanced, C- average, war-loving, prevaricating coward reelected. Why, oh why would any sane COMPASSIONATE Republican want to be associated with, much less vote for, such a group of dispassionate, money-lusting, amoral group of humanoids? If you are one of them (Republican, not humanoid), PLEASE tell me the reason in the Comments section... I need so desperately to know before I lose my sanity. Thank you.

No comments: