"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine." - - - William Blum

April 12, 2004


"I was in my home for days, unable to leave, even to treat the sick, for fear of being shot. One morning, I decided I had to make it to the hospital, but just before I left, I saw my neighbor walk from his house. An American sniper shot him, once in the head. I was afraid to go out to him, to treat him. I watched him die."

Quote from a doctor in Fallujah, Iraq.

UPDATE: Received this response from a private source:

"What Dr. Giggles forgot to tell all of you crappy communist maoist liberals is that his neighbor was carrying a rpg & ak-47. Wake up morons this is ww3"

I'm really insulted. I'm not even a decent communist maoist liberal, I'm a CRAPPY one. Now that hurts.

No comments: